- My Psychology Professor: People who are not depressed see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.
- family: treats you like shit
- family: constantly tells you how lazy and ungrateful you are
- family: says that you'll never have a successful future
- family: jokes around about things they know you're insecure about
- family: scoffs and makes fun of you for the things you enjoy
- family: are completely fucking surprised and offended that you don't like being around them and are eager to move out or get as far away as possible
do you ever casually say “i ship it” in a real life conversation then get strange looks from people who have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about because you forget it’s not part of normal people’s vocabulary
I think my whole school believes I am a boat maker or something.